Our training options include:
- Introduction Training Class
- Intermediate Training Class
- Advanced Training Class
INTRODUCTION TRAINING CLASS
Basic book keeping skills will be reviewed in class. During class participants will use New Company Set-Up to create a new company. All company default information will be reviewed. Data file entry and modification including chart of accounts, customers, vendors, inventory and employees will be reviewed. No product knowledge required.
Course Contents include-
(I) General Functions:
- Identify Peachtree Training features.
- Perform New Company Set-Up
- Chart of Accounts
- Accounting Periods
- Understand accounting functions
- Use Accounts Payable Features
- Use Accounts Receivable Functions
- Use Inventory functions
- Adding Vendors, Customers, Items/Inventories
- Setting Up Job Cost
- Setting up Assemblies
- Password settings
- Updating Item Prices
(II) Transaction Entries
- Prepare General Journal;
- Quotation, Sales Orders, Sales Invoices and receipts ;
- Prepare Purchase Orders, Purchase and Invoices ;
- Enter Payments, Writing Checks;
- Job Costing ;
- Build Assemblies, Inventory Adjustment Entries ;
- Enter Credit Memos, Beginning Balances and Budgets ;
- Prepare memorized Transactions, Voiding Transactions ;
- Account Reconciliation ;
- Year End and Purge Functions.
All General Ledger Reports, Accounts Receivable Reports, Accounts Payable Reports, Inventory Reports, Budgets Reports , Bank Reports, Daily Reports, Basic Financial Statements, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss and Trial Balance.