Graphs & Digraphs masterfully employs student-friendly exposition, transparent proofs, plentiful examples, and diverse workouts to supply a vital figuring out of the recommendations, theorems, historical past, and functions of graph theory.
Fully up to date and thoughtfully reorganized to make examining and finding fabric more straightforward for teachers and scholars, the Sixth Edition of this bestselling, classroom-tested text:
- Adds greater than one hundred sixty new exercises
- Presents many new options, theorems, and examples
- Includes contemporary significant contributions to long-standing conjectures equivalent to the Hamiltonian Factorization Conjecture, 1-Factorization Conjecture, and Alspach’s Conjecture on graph decompositions
- Supplies an evidence of the fitting graph theorem
- Features a revised bankruptcy at the probabilistic procedure in graph conception with many effects built-in during the text
At the top of the booklet are indices and lists of mathematicians’ names, phrases, symbols, and valuable references. there's additionally a piece giving tricks and strategies to all odd-numbered routines. a whole recommendations handbook is accessible with qualifying path adoption.
Graphs & Digraphs, 6th version remains the consummate textual content for a complicated undergraduate point or introductory graduate point direction or two-semester series on graph idea, exploring the subject’s interesting heritage whereas overlaying a number of attention-grabbing difficulties and numerous applications.