By Judith Perlman
Is there something you are able to do while improvement threatens your neighborhood wooded area, seashore, prairie, or wetland? convinced, there's. throughout the USA, citizen activists are struggling with and successful battles opposed to undesirable improvement of their personal groups. that can assist you face up to the city sprawl and absentee landowners that may smash small cities and towns alike, this publication is a pragmatic, hands-on advisor for construction a grassroots crusade to defeat bad development.
Written through a profitable activist, Citizen's Primer for Conservation Activism takes you thru the entire steps essential to cease unplanned improvement on your community:
- Identifying the problems at stake
- Getting concerned and constructing leadership
- Devising a strategy
- Hiring and dealing with criminal counsel
- Building coalitions and partnerships
- Influencing neighborhood government
- Conducting a media campaign
- Raising money
- Countering developer tactics
- Managing the total process
With the confirmed options during this easy-to-access ebook, you could quick equipment as much as problem undesirable improvement and safeguard the nature of your neighborhood community.