Project Management Professionals (PMP)
Course duration comprises of
• 36 Hour active class room PMP Training
• 2 Case Studies
• 2 quiz
Student on successful completion of the course and passing the assessment will be awarded the certificate.
•Introduction to Project Management
• Organizational Influences & Project Life Cycle
• Project Management Processes
• Project Integration Management
• Project Scope Management
• Project Time Management
• Project Cost Management
• Project Quality Management
• Project Human Resource Management
• Project Communication Management
• Project Risk Management
• Project Procurement Management
• Project Stakeholder Management
This intense certification in project management is the considered the world’s most prestigious learning around the world. PMP professionals are respected for their knowledge and expertise is successful project management. Key skills of Project Management Professionals include handling uncertainties, planning, negotiation and communication and managing stakeholders expectations.
Project Management Professionals is one of the most prestigious qualifications in the field of Project Management studies designed and regulated by Project Management Institute (PMI). PMP qualification offers tools and techniques a project manager need to be equipped with in order to successfully manage a project. PMP Certification helps the project manager in almost every phase of project starting from initiation till post completion audit and review.