Finance for Non Finance Managers
Delegates on this programe will gain a clear understanding of business finance, how to prepare and interpret financial statements such as Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statements. Also forecasting, Risk Analysis, Costing, Break Even Analysis and Investment Decisions etc. It will highlight the key financial areas you should be addressing as manager and know when to look out for warning signals. Understand HOW,WHY,WHEN you may need to raise capital for your business.
Benefits of attending
At the theprogramme, participants will:
- Be familiar with the content of the three basic accounts
- Understand how they can be used to manage performance
- Appreciate the contribution that financial information makes to business decisions.
- Be able to ask more informed questions
- Be encouraged to want to explore your own organisations finance in more depth.
Objectives of Financial Statements
Elements of Financial Statements
The Balance Sheet(Statement of Financial Position)
The Profit and Loss Account (Income Statement)
The Statement of Cash Flows
Interepretation of Financial Statements
Ratio Analysis and Key Indicators
Gearing and Financial Structure
Forecasting and Cost Control
Tools for Management Decisions in Investment
Break Even Analysis
Time Value of Money
Asset based Valuations
Earning Based VAluations