Certified Management Accountant(CMA)-U.S.A
CMA is an American Certification awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) U.S. IMA has Mutual recognition agreement with ICWA(Now ICMA) of India for 100% Exam Exemptions & with CGA Canada advanced entry level for CGA program.
Who can do CMA?
Anyone who has completed a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or pursuing his/her degree is eligible to sit for the CMA Exam.
What is the course structure?
The new CMA exam consists of two parts:
Part I External Financial Reporting,Planning, Performance and Control
Part II Financial Decision Making
CMA Course Outline:
CMA Part I : External Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
· External Financial Reporting Decisions – 15% (Level C)
· Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting – 30% (Level C)
· Performance Management – 20% (Level C)
· Cost Management – 20% (Level C)
· Internal Controls – 15% (Level C)
CMA Part II : Financial Decision Making
· Financial Statement Analysis – 25% (Level C)
· Corporate Finance – 20% (Level C)
· Decision Analysis – 20% (Level C)
· Risk Management – 10% (Level C)
· Investment Decisions – 15% (Level C)
· Professional Ethics – 10% (Level C)
What is the CMA exam format?
|CMA Exam Format|
|Subject||MCQs||Essays||Exam Duration : 4 Hours|
|CMA Part 1||100||2||
|CMA Part 2||100||2|
|MCQ Multiple Choice Questions | MCQ Exam – 3 Hours | 2 Essays – 1 Hour|
What are the CMA exam dates?
Exams are offered in January and February, May and June, September and October.
Where CMA exams are administered?
Exams are administered through the worldwide network of Prometric Testing Centers. To locate a Testing Center and to schedule exam appointments, visit www.prometric.com/icma .
What is the CMA exam fee?
CMA Certification Fee
|Annual Membership Fee | Entrance Fee is ONE Time Payment | Exam Fee * 2 parts|